Qad Limb Driven Rest

Qad Limb Driven Rest



ULTRAREST arrow rests are 100% designed and manufactured in the good ol’ USA. Our arrow rests include a combination of innovative features you will not find in any other rest . Each rest is held to precise tolerance specifications and put through strict quality control before leaving our facility. Protected by US Patent #6,789,536, 3/11/2019  · On limb driven rests the rest’s launcher blade is spring loaded in the up position and an arm on the side of the rest is attached to a cable which runs to the bow’s limb . When the bow is at rest this cable is pulled tight by the limb , depressing the spring and forcing the launcher blade down. … So I opted for the QAD rest since it …


11/11/2019  · And i am assuming the limb driven is tied to the rear of the limb (by the axle) due to some bows having minimal limb deflection and you need the most movement in the limb to actually get the full relaxation on the rest (rest all the way up). But this can vary as.


2/11/2021  · Qad is a fine rest . Limb driven made tuning easier for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk . Feb 5, 2021 #4 DBCooper Old Mossy Horns. Contributor. kilerhamilton said: Trophy taker smack down pro has been on my bow 4 or 5 seasons. No issues. I didn’t like qad tied into a cable.


3/16/2017  · I have been using QAD ‘s since 2012 I think. I did try a couple Trophy Taker limb driven rests in that time. I think since I am used to QAD ‘s I just prefer cable driven . Really we can all say what we like best, but both styles work. It’s really personal preference in my opinion.


TRUGLO Updraft Limb-Driven Arrow Rest Right Hand/Left Hand LOST Camo. 3.3 out of 5 stars 16. $64.95 $ 64. 95. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Trophy Taker – Right Hand – Smackdown Pro – Lockup Click Rest – Micro – Black. 4.6 out of 5 stars 13. $142.64 $ 142. 64. Get it as soon as Tue, Mar 2.


ATTENTION: Because of the slowdown in manufacturing due to Covid, any orders placed today will be shipped in 2 weeks. We appreciate your patience.

Advertiser